Tree Hill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dobrodosli na forum o naj teen seriji One Tree Hill!Download,novosti,slike - sve to vas ocekuje na forumu!Uzivajte i budite redovni!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Peyton Sawyer quotes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sophy
Tree Hill Admin
Tree Hill Admin
Sophy

Peyton Sawyer quotes Empty
PostSubject: Peyton Sawyer quotes   Peyton Sawyer quotes Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:46 pm

Postavljajte...Evo jedan od mene

"Someone once told me, Every song has an ending Jake, but is that any reason not to enjoy the music?"
Back to top Go down
https://onetreehill.darkbb.com
P.
Cuo si za OTH
Cuo si za OTH
P.

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Sawyer quotes   Peyton Sawyer quotes Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:45 am

EPISODE #215 · UNOPENED LETTER TO THE WORLD
~ Time capsule project
Peyton: "OK, first-off, I wanna say happy sixty-seventh birthday to Peyton Sawyer. You were pretty cool back in the day. Um… and to… Jenny Jagielski, who is… wow, um, like in her fifties now. Uh… your dad… sure loves you. Plus, he’s a total fox. ----- OK. Well, if you’re young and you’re watching this, uh, you guys know what you’re up against, especially if you’re a girl, it’s... sex, right, and.. and even fifty years from now, I’m guessing it’s still a really big deal. You know, it’s awkward… and… threatening… and thrilling. But, in a way, it’s like sex is the easy part. You know, it’s...giving your heart to somebody; that’s the scary part. ----- I lost my way, a little bit, this year. But.. lately it’s been better. You know, um, it’s pretty amazing how.. temptation can be silenced by a ray of hope. But.. when the face to that hope is a boy’s face, I guess, for me, hope comes with trust issues too."
EPISODE #222 · THE TIDE THAT LEFT AND NEVER CAME BACK
~ English final

"There are two tragedies in life: one is to lose your heart's desire, the other is to gain it." -- George Bernard Shaw

Peyton: "Yeah, losing your heart’s desire is tragic. But gaining your heart’s desire... It’s all you can hope for. This year, I wished for love. To immerse myself in someone else and to wake a heart long afraid to feel. My wish was granted. And if having that is tragic… then give me tragedy. Because, I wouldn’t give it back for the world."

EPISODE #222 · THE TIDE THAT LEFT AND NEVER CAME BACK

"The journey lasted eight months. Sometimes I traveled alone, sometimes, there were others who took the wheel -- and took my heart. But when the destination was reached, it wasn’t me who arrived...it wasn't me at all." [ Voiceover Done By: Peyton ]

EPISODE #314 · ALL TOMORROW'S PARTIES

"I read a poem once about a girl who had a crush on a guy who died. She imagined him up in heaven with all the beautiful angels, and she was jealous. Ellie is gone, I imagine her with the bad ass angels now. Hanging out with them in their black leather jackets, causing trouble. But, I'm not jealous, I just miss her." [ Voiceover Done By: Peyton ]

EPISODE #301 · LIKE YOU LIKE AN ARSONIST
[ Voiceover Done By: Peyton ]

"At this moment, there are 6 billion, 4 hundred, 71 million, 8 hundred, 18 thousand, 6 hundred, 71 people in the world. Some are running scared.. some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day.. others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men at war with good, and some are good.. struggling with evil. 6 billion people in the world, 6 billion souls -- and sometimes.. all you need is 1."

EPISODE #210 · DON'T TAKE ME FOR GRANTED

Peyton: "Ok Mr. Turner. Have you ever heard of Victor Jara? No?! He was this musician and he fought in justice with is songs, and when they broke his hands and when they toned him he just sang even louder."
Mr. Turner: "Ok Peyton. Oppression is not exactly a mystery to me ok?! I feel your pain."
Peyton: "No you don't. I'm sorry but you don't know anything about my pain."
Mr. Turner: "May be so. But there are counselors you can talk to, literature you can read."
Peyton: "Ok, I'm not gay Mr. Turner. But you know, if I was, I wouldn't let other people tear me down because of it. And I'm sure I wouldn't be looking for my answers in one of your pamphlets."
Mr. Turner: "The policy is clear Peyton. Remove the shirt or be suspended."
Peyton: "Fine... (takes off the shirt that reads 'DYKE') Can you hear my song now, Mr. Turner?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.treehill.blogger.ba
Anne
Tree Hill Admin
Tree Hill Admin
Anne

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Sawyer quotes   Peyton Sawyer quotes Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:34 pm

Peyton: Can we be friends again?
Brooke: Sure.
Peyton: Like before?
Brooke: I don't think so, like before is gone, Peyton.
--
Lucas: Peyton, you gotta talk to me. What’s going on with you?
Peyton: I’ve been getting these creepy e-mails lately. And then tonight, this woman shows up and she knew things about me.
Lucas: What kinda things?
Peyton: She said she’s my mother! My mom’s dead, Luke. I was there in the hospital! I watched her die! Sad
--

Peyton : Anna, it's not about who I am, okay. It's about who they are. They are people who hate, and they divide, and they feed off of people who don't fight back. Yeah I could laugh this off, but what about the girl who can't? Who's gonna help her. Silence only makes them stronger.
--
Peyton: Nearly midnight, looks like our dates almost over.
Nathan: Yeah, I think I was hitting on ya in the pool.
Peyton: You think you were?
Nathan: I don't know anymore, this whole good guy thing is new to me. I guess I'll always have feelings for you, Peyton, but I owe it to Haley to be a better guy than I've been. I just don't wanna be the kind of guy that cheats on her.
Peyton: Then don't be. Nathan, I'm proud of you, you know standing up to your dad, being a good guy for Haley, you've turned into the guy I always knew you could be.
Back to top Go down
Bella Swan
Cuo si za OTH
Cuo si za OTH
Bella Swan

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Sawyer quotes   Peyton Sawyer quotes Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:14 pm

Peyton: Can we be friends again?
Brooke: Sure.
Peyton: Like before?
Brooke: I don't think so, like before is gone, Peyton.

Peyton : Anna, it's not about who I am, okay. It's about who they are. They are people who hate, and they divide, and they feed off of people who don't fight back. Yeah I could laugh this off, but what about the girl who can't? Who's gonna help her. Silence only makes them stronger.

I to swe ostalo shto ste wi dodali
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Sawyer quotes   Peyton Sawyer quotes Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Peyton Sawyer quotes
Page 1 of 1